Does your coffee not taste as fresh as it used to? Did you know you’re supposed to clean your coffee maker every month? (I didn’t until recently.)
1. Add 3 cups vinegar, 3 cups water to coffee maker.
2. Run the mix through, like you’re brewing a pot of coffee.
3. Pour out.
4. Repeat 1-3, if necessary.
5. Run full pot of clean water through twice on brew cycle (to clean out vinegar smell).
6. Scrub out the pot with a sponge while the vinegar residue is still in it — you’ll be surprised how those coffee stains wipe away!
Now you’re ready to brew a regular pot of coffee!
*You might also like my article called “6 Tips for How to Wake up Early and Enjoy it”