Watch this battery-powered Thomas & Friends engine run through a loop of bridges and blocks, navigating through hazards on the tracks like cars, LEGO’s, and more.
I made this video after picking up some used wooden toy tracks and finding out a Thomas toy we got as a gift actually works pretty good on them.
Does your coffee not taste as fresh as it used to? Did you know you’re supposed to clean your coffee maker every month? (I didn’t until recently.) Here’s how:
1. Add 3 cups vinegar, 3 cups water to coffee maker.
2. Run the mix through, like you’re brewing a pot of coffee.
3. Pour out.
4. Repeat 1-3, if necessary.
5. Run full pot of clean water through twice on brew cycle (to clean out vinegar smell).
6. Scrub out the pot with a sponge while the vinegar residue is still in it — you’ll be surprised how those coffee stains wipe away!